Why not try a Shooting Masterclass at Southdown Gun Club with CPSA Coach of the Year, Simon Arbuckle.
Simon has been the Head Coach at Southdown for over 4 years and is a CPSA Level 3 Senior Coach (the highest attainable qualification). He invests 1000+ hours a year into coaching. Alongside his qualifications, Simon has great patience and insight and has developed the skill and technique of a significant number of shooters, from beginners to competition and game shooters.
Simon will tailor the Masterclass to suit you, so whether you are a beginner with a new hobby, or an experienced shooter interested in game shooting, our highly qualified and talented CPSA coach can help.
- Pre-book all year round from Wednesday to Saturday and some Sundays, depending on our Competition calendar.
- A Shooting Masterclass can be one-on-one or shared with friends, your partner or family.
- The duration is usually 1 hour – and unlike other grounds, an hour means an hour at Southdown! We also provide 1.5 hours, 2 hours or tailored packages.
- We provide the safety equipment and PPE required, including ear defence and eye protection.
- A shooting masterclass include cartridges, but if you prefer to bring your own, we will be happy to reduce the cost accordingly.
Find out more here.