A shooting masterclass at Southdown is an ideal way for the complete novice or experienced shot to improve their technique. We will tailor the lesson to suit you, so whether you are a beginner with a new hobby, or an experienced shooter interested in game shooting, our highly qualified and talented CPSA instructors can help.
- Pre-book all year round from Wednesday to Saturday and some Sundays, depending on our Competition calendar.
- Lessons can be one-on-one or shared with friends, your partner or family.
- The duration is usually 1 hour – and unlike other grounds, an hour means an hour at Southdown! We also provide lessons of 1.5 hours and 2 hours or tailored packages.
- We provide the safety equipment and PPE required, including ear defence and eye protection.
- Lesson packages and prices include cartridges, but if you prefer to bring your own, we will be happy to reduce the lesson cost accordingly.
Find out more about our lessons here.