- We have 100 traps/targets on site & up to 10 traps/targets on our dedicated Corporate area
- Our range of guns includes 20 bore & 410 suitable for ladies and younger participants
- Ear and eye protection is provided and is mandatory
- Minimum age for clays is 10 years
- Full instruction & safety briefing will be undertaken by our instructors
- Activities are supervised by our trained staff at all times
- We recommend participants dress for the weather (wet weather gear, warm clothing etc)
- Larger groups are split into teams of up to 6 people
- Smaller groups (e.g. 1-2 people) may be teamed up with others
- Participants must not be under, or suspected to be under, the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or prescription drugs, prohibiting them from operating machinery.
- We have a cafe which offers hot and cold food. Food can be pre-ordered for larger groups.
- We endeavour to ensure you/your group will not be kept waiting and ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to the booked start time
- If your party is late we will do all we can to accommodate you, however other groups who have arrived on time will take priority and your experience time may have to be cut short. If it is not possible to offer you an alternative time due to late arrival the full cost of your experience is due.
- If you wish to change/cancel your booking (note our cancellation policy) this must be put in writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted
- Activities go ahead in all weathers. If we decide to close the club due to weather conditions or for any other reasons we will endeavour to notify you in advance and will arrange an alternative date/time with you. If we are open and you/your party cancel on the day or do not turn up due to weather (or for any other reason) our cancellation policy applies.
- You may reschedule/change the number in your party (availability permitting) or cancel up to 7 days before the booking date
- Thereafter if all or part of your group cancels or are a no show on the day we require full payment for activities book or if you have booked using a voucher you forfeit your voucher.