Part Time Receptionist & Administrator
We are currently looking for a Part Time Receptionist & Administrator to join our small team and run and manage our very busy reception desk.
The hours of work will be 8.30am – 4.30pm Friday – Sunday in Winter months, and 8.30am – 5.30pm, Thursday – Sunday in Summer months. There will also be a requirement to work Bank Holidays.
This is a very busy, customer facing role with a number of responsibilities such as;
- Serving customers on reception including loading clay cards, taking payments, taking bookings, taking membership requests, booking customers in, ensuring shooters have all protective equipment needed and have completed relevant forms.
- First point of contact for all Customers and Instructors.
- Management of bookings and booking system – overall responsibility for taking and managing all bookings (lessons, Have-A-Go’s, corporate events, etc) & booking & allocation of instructors.
- Managing the reception area and keeping it clean and tidy
- Answering the phone & actioning and clearing voice messages daily
- Setting up and cashing up daily
- Emails – actioning all emails & sending appropriate replies
- Issuing gift vouchers
- Processing new and renewal memberships
- Administration related to competitions – booking & confirming referees, comp preparation, booking competitors , recording competition detail, preparing score cards, issuing prize money
- Courses – arranging specific courses & managing all necessary arrangements
- Maintaining instructor DBS & qualification records
- Other admin related to reception
- Ability to manage and prioritise
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility
- Able to work under pressure and juggle tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills and a great people person
- Ability to plan and organise, with a high attention to detail
- A calm and practical working style
- Honesty & reliability
- Friendly & approachable
- Good telephone skills and manner
- Computer literate, Word & Excel essential
- Driving is essential due to our location
- Receptionist / Customer Service, 5 years minimum preferred
- Administration, 3 years minimum preferred